- President, Brian J. Kaufman has a Ph.D. in psychology and has organized and served the LGBTQ+ community for more than four decades on issues such as LGBTQ and other minority civil rights, school safety, HIV/AIDS policy, and facilitation of community support groups. As a Chair of GLSEN and SAGE, he has worked across the complete age spectrum and recognizes the need for meaningful, affordable, and accessible group activities. Both he and his husband Martin F. Swinger have served as advisors to school Civil Rights Teams and Gay-Straight Alliances.
- Vice-President and Secretary Martin Swinger is a Nationally recognized and award-winning singer-songwriter and arts educator who has helped students and community members write songs about all aspects of diversity. He also instructs teachers in developing their own best practices for songwriting across the curriculum. They have been together since 1986 and are Civilly United, Domestically Partnered, and at long last, married.
- Treasurer and CFO Deborah J. Murphy is a long-time friend and ally to the LGBTQ+ community, and has worked as a professional photographer, printer, and most recently managed a multi-million dollar regional equipment rental company. Originally from Bayport, NY, Deb and Brian became friends as far back as 1976 at SUNY Stony Brook and met Martin when the three shared an apartment in Norfolk, Virginia, where she continues to reside.
Vice-President for Strategic Operations Les Flynn is another long-time friend of Brian's, sharing educational adventures from Samuel Tilden High School in Brooklyn and then State University NY at Stony Brook. As a long-time business executive and a father of three remarkable young men, Les has been a proven Ally via his involvement with PFLAG and other organizations. He currently resides in the metro Atlanta area.
John Osterhaut, of Norfolk, Virginia, is our educational liaison who serves as secretary and treasurer for the Virginia Education Association’s LGBT Caucus and works with the Virginia Education Association’s LGBTQ+ Work Group to develop and provide training on how to create local school systems that are more inclusive of LGBTQ students, teachers, and faculty.
Dave Jacobs, Operations Advisor, hails from Augusta, Maine, and is another ally to the community lending his operational expertise in manufacturing, shipping, and order fulfillment.
- Duane MacLeod, of Georgetown, Maine helped with the Rainbow Quest! prototype and artistic design development. He is a true gay Renaissance man and avid do-it-yourselfer who can bake anything, and has also built homes, a wooden sailboat, and is author of one of the most popular men's sewing blogs, 'MainelyMenswear.' He's also the father of two wonderful kids whom we are proud to call family.
- Meredith MacLeod did not fall far from the talent tree, and after moving from rural Maine to San Fransisco, has become a preeminent designer of the world-class Folkmanis Puppet company. Apart from being an avid gamer going geocaching with her husband Evan, she designed our beloved 'Rainbow Viking' character that we use as our brand logo.
- Evan Babb, Meredith's husband, a computer programmer and creative gamer, and helped us develop our first Rainbow Quest! app for Android phones. He and Meredith enjoy living in the San Francisco Bay area with their dog Robot, their flock of ducklings, and a household of talented artistic friends.